Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
2,966 Posts
Can you put a string suppressor on all models? I wish there was a decent dealer in my area. The only one close is not worth a darn. I would love to own one for next season!

· Registered
754 Posts
Those may shoot great, but for some reason I can't get over the looks of them....just look ugly to me. Its how the limbs come out to a point.

I never liked the look of like the xforce either......but I hear they shoot sweet. I need to get over it sometime and just go shoot some of these ugly bows

· Registered
1,376 Posts
ugly kills. pse and bowtech proved this in the last several years with the x force and center pivots.....they are some SWEET looking bows from sims this year! looks like a great linup. do they still have winners choice strings?

· Registered
1,876 Posts
you say they were nude, i say put some clothes on em to cover the ugly

· Registered
1,376 Posts
hey one more question. can you work on strings without a press, or is it just for changing mods and such? thanks again, and congrats on an awesome lineup!

· Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well i think we have a new nominee for ugliest bow....speedzone.
I think NORB MULLANEY said it best in NOV BOW HUNTING WORLD MAG He said he read comments that accuse it of being UGLY My reaction is compared to what? I think that its just different. The design is well-conceived and functional - and it works.

· Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,967 Posts
I wouldnt call em "ugly"....heck many people said the same thing about the Center Pivot bows from Bowtech.
I will be trying one next year when I get home to look around at Cabelas. :tongue:
I do like the camo pockets better than last years black....much much better on the eyes. :wink:

· Registered
1,376 Posts
I think NORB MULLANEY said it best in NOV BOW HUNTING WORLD MAG He said he read comments that accuse it of being UGLY My reaction is compared to what? I think that its just different. The design is well-conceived and functional - and it works.
tell me a bow that is pretty, and youll find someone that says its ugly. you tell me a pretty bow, and then well compare. as i said before, it looks like a great lineup, and i have now added another "possible" to my 2009 wishlist!

· Registered
963 Posts
I personally think they look sweet! I will be getting one and possibly 2 of the DZ 36 bow!!! They feel better in my hand then any bow I have ever held.......

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.