Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a great site because of people like nuts & bolts. He has helped me 2 times with arrows setups.

Thanks nuts&bolts for helping other archers on this site.
Tony

·
Registered
711 Posts
I agree

I am new to this sport and I have gotten some great advice from fellow ATers. N&B has helped me several times without fail.......

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
How about he states his paypal account and everyone can show their appreciation that way? We know he's working on a book, so I guess any help would be big + for it...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Not a bad idea

Perhaps meant as a joke, but I would be happy to offer a donation to the Nuts & Bolts publishing fund. I have gotten a tremendous amount of advice from quite a few AT regulars and I am greatful for their help. In the case of N&B, I think he exemplifies what AT is about.

While I am sure AT does not want to start a trend of people paying for advice and tips, a donation to the publishing fund seems like a great way to show appreciation and enable many of us newbies to offer some help back the other way. So in short, shoot me the paypal account and I can drop in a small donation (very small, sorry but my student loans are getting real close to 6 figures, and I assume they will want me to pay it back someday.)

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
I wasn't joking...

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Dado said:
How about he states his paypal account and everyone can show their appreciation that way? We know he's working on a book, so I guess any help would be big + for it...

i will graciously donate to the cause, if only i knew where to send it :sad: he has helped me out quite alot and if there was only one way for me to repay him i would without second thought.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts