Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a NVG E-500 that is 60-70lbs that is currently relaxed and ready to either have Rev cams put on it, or I can place the original k8's back on it and I have a few different DL mods just ask and I can check to see what I have. Bow is a 8/10 as it does have a little bit of normal grip wear, but for a 2006 it is in pretty dang good condition. It has a set of vaportrail strings I can put back on it and I might also have another set of custom strings that have some life left in them. Need to move this bow.

Let me know if you want it put back together or I can ship it relaxed since its already relaxed. Thanks.

$400 tyd insured.

I can email pics to Serious buyers only.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to mention that the cams have already been fixed with a rat tail file so there is no need to worry about the original K8 cams. I have placed them back on the bow for now and it is ready to ship. Not looking for any trades, just need to sell the bow.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pic

Here are the pics I have of it relaxed. It is back together now with the strings and original K8's back on it along with a set of mods. I do have a few sets of mods to accomodate a few DL's.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Heres a bump for ya I like the nvg just dont have cash for another bow right now

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
447 Posts
bump

1 - 20 of 28 Posts