Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm from a little town called Baker. It's north of Destin Florida. I'm looking forward to the season but will not get to hunt the archery season when it starts in October. I moved out of the states and will not be back to hunt until the end of December for a week. Should be around the time the rut is kicking in!! :darkbeer:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Baker used to be my hometown a while back. I live in Ponce de Leon now. Me my wife and child make up about 1/4 of the population.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FLBowman1 said:
I'm from a little town called Baker. It's north of Destin Florida. I'm looking forward to the season but will not get to hunt the archery season when it starts in October. I moved out of the states and will not be back to hunt until the end of December for a week. Should be around the time the rut is kicking in!! :darkbeer:

I know exactly where Baker is. We used to shoot a tournament down below the community center. Hometown of Mark Reeves (aim low, jerk high).

·
Registered
104 Posts
They haven't been keeping up with the archery range at the Baker Community Center last time I checked. Most people in the local area shoot at the Choctaw Bowman Archery Club range in Ft. Walton for 3D tournaments or out of the state. I've never been to the range but I hear it's a good range to check out and get into some 3D action.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Choctaw Bowmen has been in existance longer than any other club in Florida! And I think Wag has been there that long also.:wink:

·
Registered
371 Posts
I'm from Chipley (little place North of PC). Just moved to Mississippi. I do miss home though:cry:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts