Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read that the Gov signed into law that crossbow guys now can only use them during late ML season?I am not a xbow guy but I just read this,seems a little unfair if it's true.Anyone else hear of this?

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
I am not from NY but it is a starter step. Tell your DNR and Governor to take a look at the revenue that the other states are making off of crossbows!! I bet that will get them going $$$$. It also get's us old guys out bow hunting!!

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The funny thing is,it was supposed to be allowed during the regular gun season as well but it's been changed for some reason last minute.The gov signed this too late to make into the '11 '12 hunting regs guide.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Where did you read that information......every reg I see, states that you may use the xbow during reg gun season and muzz season?

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The report I saw was the local newschannel in Binghamton WBNG.Of course I can't find the article now but it was signed(according to the article) this in the last week or so by Gov Cuomo so it is too late for it to be put in the regulations book for this season.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Yep its a start at least!!!! I dont have a muzzle loader so this might get me out there a couple extra days......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts