Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
plan and simple
goes to 62 lbs,has camo and black riser,new custom yellow,black and burgandy strings made by proline,custom crakers grip,peep,string silencers and simms sight window silencing pad for drop awat rest. its a beautiful bow and very well kept, 27,5 inch cam with draw setting at about 27 3/4. this was my baby believe me. elite now offers a lifetime warranty to anyone who owns there product whether original owner or not. look ill take 430.00 tyd firm no trades no less guys. heres a few pics---- goodluck--a great christmws gift for sure
im here to sell a quality product at a quality price. :darkbeer:thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I'm surprised that wasn't gone before you got done typing:wink:

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bow

got burnt on paypal and will only take a commited m.o or certified check for all that are interested. its only fair to the first one that honestly says they will take it i have to sent it out to. i think that is only fair. i know there is some interested archery gurus out there. by the way i do have the side plates but cant locate the screws.

·
Registered
925 Posts
I must be having an issue with my PM function. I found a bow nearby, so I am going to pass on this one. great deal if you can communicate with the seller.

·
Anti Fanboy
42,158 Posts
I am passing on this deal too. Seller has not gotten back in touch with me either.

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
sounds like seller isuses maybe going to pass..too bad great bow

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
ditto

Ipmd him too maybe hes on vacation.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gt 500

hey guys sorry for some of the delay but i have a sick father. but as of right now AMANDAJAM has first dibs unless it falls through since some were impatient. will let others know as soon as i can if its a done deal.:darkbeer:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Wow this thread sounds fishy! Just so everyone knows Paypal directly sends the money to the seller so there is no way he can get burnt...only the buyer can. If a seller wants you to use "alternative" methods such as Western Union, you can kiss your money goodbye. Paypal is ok as the receiver has to be a real person, but it can only give them poor reviews and is not a true Escrow. Try using an Escrow to make sure you receive the product before the funds are released.

Often when one is not returning PM"s it may be because their inbox is full of other dissatisfied customers. This exact scenario happened to me. The seller said not to use paypal, took my money, would not get back to me because of an "illness in the family" and I am out $300.

Goldtip, you very well be an honest guy, but everything you are saying is in line with someone trying to scam. So if that is not your intention then this is a heads up to warn you on how you are coming across.

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
bump

My guess is nothing fishy here. Quite a few positive feedbacks and no negatives. I bought a different bow in the meantime but this is the one I wanted. Best wishes to his father for a speedy recovery. Someone better jump on this bow before I scrape up the money

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gt 500

Still on the market! As of right now

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Pm Sent

·
Registered