Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure there is a thread on here about the tourny...... but I'm too lazy to find it ;)

Who's going?

I'm putting down the tools that weekend, and picking up the bow for the first time in many months................. and I've got a kitchen pass :D

Cheers

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
We will be there as long as you don't try to shoot me this time!!!:D:D Ken

·
Premium Member
5,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We will be there as long as you don't try to shoot me this time!!!:D:D Ken
Just pee in the damn bush next time ;) ....... preferably not behind my target :becky:
So........ the important question, what pies does Sally planning on bringing :hungry:

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
She says it's not pie season this time!! Ken

·
Registered
671 Posts
You have to come to the target champs in the soo to get a pie

And we're having a Pig Roast on saturday night, so reserve your spot at the table soon!!
I will take a seat at the pig roast next to the pie table

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Interesting how everyone replies when you say Pig Roast, but when you ask for pre-registration for the shoot, you get nothing. Is this what I have to do to get you guys to show up, mention food? Oh, silly me, look who I'm talking about, of course I should have mentioned food sooner. Wait a minute I think I did, in another thread of course.

Send in your registrations, and BOOK YOUR ROOM NOW if you are going to be staying overnight, Wallaceburg has a big Boat & Car show on the same weekend (we don't want to be packing 5 people in a room :pukey:) :mg:

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
See the other thread!!! Ken

·
Premium Member
5,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Interesting how everyone replies when you say Pig Roast, but when you ask for pre-registration for the shoot, you get nothing. Is this what I have to do to get you guys to show up, mention food? Oh, silly me, look who I'm talking about, of course I should have mentioned food sooner. Wait a minute I think I did, in another thread of course.

Send in your registrations, and BOOK YOUR ROOM NOW if you are going to be staying overnight, Wallaceburg has a big Boat & Car show on the same weekend (we don't want to be packing 5 people in a room :pukey:) :mg:
I'm in for the piggy roast, and along with Adam I may endevour to shoot a few arrows...... assuming I do find my bow before that weekend :noidea:

I'll send in my registration, and coin, for the shoot and dinner this coming week.

And yes I do know what happens next, if you have to hunt folks down, didn't Sean start out adult life at 6'3" :becky:

·
Registered
709 Posts
I'm in for the piggy roast, and along with Adam I may endevour to shoot a few arrows...... assuming I do find my bow before that weekend :noidea:

I'll send in my registration, and coin, for the shoot and dinner this coming week.

And yes I do know what happens next, if you have to hunt folks down, didn't Sean start out adult life at 6'3" :becky:
No he started a little shorter it was the kicks that got him to sprout:teeth:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts