Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im waiting on my dealer too get 2016,,,Def-con M7,,or Sniper GT..I dont like short brace and specs are nice on two bows.ATA video from show people liked them..

·
Registered
24,067 Posts
I shoot Primes......a close and longtime friend owns two Primes and two Obsessions......goes back and forth between them. He thinks they are that good....:set1_thinking:

·
Registered
19,349 Posts
Some standouts in their product line.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I will let you know when mine shows up.

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Yep

·
Broken, Beat, & Scarred
6,049 Posts
I have had a sniper, Knight mare, Phoenix and fusion 6.....they all were nice and improved each yr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
I have a pair of Addictions...
I've been an fairly serious archer for 30+ years...
I'm VERY fond of mine...

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
probably no better than 20 or so other manufactures, but if you like it and it fits you, then you will probably shoot it better than the others.

·
Lift, Run, Shoot
13,523 Posts
Yes they are. My Defcon M7 is an incredible bow. And I could argue they are better than "20 or so other manufacturers" if I wanted to but have no desire to take the time. Buy one and you'll find out first hand, and given the variety of options they offer it's highly likely you can find one that fits you.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
If the had a top yoke I would buy one.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
I have had a evolution , still have a snipe GT and just ordered a Defcon .
I have shot a number of other brands in the past , but Obsession are my choice for the last few years.
Oh , and I and glad they don't have yokes . When shims are right , which most are they don't change like yokes can . Put new strings on, no yokes to mess with , the shims are still right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
HHA products SUCK
14,155 Posts
They are...I wanted to shoot them at the ATA and (I hoped) be done with them and happy with just my Impulse.

I was wrong and blown away...I had to have a M7. I was able to secure one from Scottie/PA in Chicora, PA. It's fantastic.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Is a bullfrog waterproof...You dang right it is.....Fantastic Bows..This is my second one!
IMG_8409.jpg

1 - 20 of 146 Posts