Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ordered my obsession addiction bow 8 weeks ago. has anyone had to wait this long? i know that the demand is high and the shop i orderd it from has no control after they put in the order just woundering.

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Just had my shop order a lefty knightmare, hope it isnt 8 weeks.

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Not yet....youve got me wondering now though..

·
Registered
177 Posts
There is longer wait on the new addiction.. Far as I know they haven't shipped any new addictions yet, but they are getting real close..

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No nothing special. I was going with camo limbs but to $$$ we i hope your info is good i'm chomping at the bit to get it set up and hit the 3D course.

·
Registered
25 Posts
i ordered my obsession addiction bow 8 weeks ago. has anyone had to wait this long? i know that the demand is high and the shop i orderd it from has no control after they put in the order just woundering.
This Wednesday will be 7 weeks since I ordered my Knightmare. I ordered a camo bow with 65 pound limbs. The dealer originally told me that it would be 2 - 3 weeks. I talked to the dealer a couple of weeks ago and he said that he talked to them and they were having my limbs dipped and it should of be back the next week (last week). Hopefully I will get it sometime this week. I shot a Knightmare 7 weeks ago at my dealers store and I was hooked. I can't wait until it comes in.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts