Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to know if there is someone I can contact on here to order and set up a obsession fusion 6 from. I don't want to use the shop that's a hour away from me. Would like to be able to call and discuss on the phone what I want. Also I am thinking on new threads while I'm at it. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.

·
Banned
18,551 Posts
Contact breathn i think he will even put his strings and tune on it

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Call Kevin at passthru archery. Goes by Completepassthru on here. His number is in his signature.

He takes customer service to a new level. He will have the bow tuned when you receive it if you want him to. He has no problem talking on the phone to discuss options.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Great suggestions. There's also Derik Still Pasinthrough.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Any of the guys mentioned along with Jeff Dixon (brdymkr) on AT, will get you setup, good luck!

·
Hunt the way you want
414 Posts
Several good dealers mentioned in this thread, Derik (Pasinthrough) set up my bow and I've talked to most everyone else mentioned as well- can't really go wrong with any of them

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Tom at Park-N-Sons Archery, or John ,aka Breathn, at Johns Custom Archery....both build great custom strings , much better than factory, and take CS to a whole other level.
These two are head and shoulders above a lot of the rest for sure...you won't be disappointed with either , and both build custom strings that are top notch...that can't be said for some of the others listed above....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts