Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I placed an order for the 015 Obsession Evo. Not knowing much about it except for a few comments. Can anybody comment with some feedback on this bow. It is a new direction for me, and anything you can post surely would help. Thanks

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Great bows and great company. You will be pleased with your choice.

Just gonna be a little wait, like most 15s at this point.

·
Registered
557 Posts
If they are the same as the 14' Evos then you will not be disappointed, if they are better then I could be purchasing another!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Obsession = :banana::rock::wav::cheer2::whoo:

·
Premium Member
6,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes I know the wait is long. Still waiting for my Nitrum Turbo. But I thank you all for your comments.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Aren't most of the 15's shipping on the 15th of december?

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Aren't most of the 15's shipping on the 15th of december?
The only model that I am aware of that begins shipping on Dec 15 is the Delta 6. I've not been given a confirmed "start ship" date for 2015 Fusion, Phoenix or Evolution models. Perhaps Derik or Bow Only could weigh in here as well.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
you wont be disappointed

·
Registered
336 Posts
I better decide on a color and get my Evo ordered!! Hope its not several months away.

I am torn between Stormy Original with Red cams or the Special ops stormy!

·
Premium Member
6,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The only model that I am aware of that begins shipping on Dec 15 is the Delta 6. I've not been given a confirmed "start ship" date for 2015 Fusion, Phoenix or Evolution models. Perhaps Derik or Bow Only could weigh in here as well.
I heard the same thing coming from my dealer. Delta 6 shipping first.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I recently just picked up a new evolution. The draw is similar to most binary systems out there. It feels like a Bowtech/elite combined. That's just my impression though. It builds up quickly upfront like a Bowtech and flows into the valley similar to an elite with a hard back wall. Just not the insane amount of let off like an elite though.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
I recently just picked up a new evolution. The draw is similar to most binary systems out there. It feels like a Bowtech/elite combined. That's just my impression though. It builds up quickly upfront like a Bowtech and flows into the valley similar to an elite with a hard back wall. Just not the insane amount of let off like an elite though.
I've seen some draw lengths with Obsession go to 86% let off. Mine will only do 82%, but I have seen higher.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I've seen some draw lengths with Obsession go to 86% let off. Mine will only do 82%, but I have seen higher.
So on a fusion 7 or Phoenix at 60/29 what kind of letoff could a guy get to? Looking for that deep long push it forward elite type valley.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
So on a fusion 7 or Phoenix at 60/29 what kind of letoff could a guy get to? Looking for that deep long push it forward elite type valley.
You should have that type of valley, but I don't know how high the let off will go. Low 80's I would guess.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts