Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image.jpg I have an obsession fusion 6 for sale or trade. 28"/70. Would sell with sword apex 3 pin dovetail,matching dca stab, red qad, and matching treelimb quiver. For $850 bare bow $650, or trade for most 2014 or newer elite, hoyt, maybe mathews. May consider other trades. Make me offers. Must be 28" draw. Pins have been removed on sight to make it single pin. Will include other pins if desired. Give me texts at 5854745170

·
Registered
8,878 Posts
I have a 2015 E32 27.5/60 , realtree xtra camo I'd trade for your fusion . Pm me if interested. Thanks, trueball

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Me too I don't really wanna get rid of her but I just can't get used to a short brace height. And I already have an e32 in that set up I'm going to have to pass. Thank you for the offer though.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Got a 2014 Phoenix in custom SH target green and black limbs if you want to trade for another obsession with 7" brace height! Same specs and in mint condition! I'll do everything in my package for your bare bow and rest or let me know if you would like to do something else!

Thanks
Elliott

Attachments

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Never got traded and I'm ready to move this thing. Trades for pretty much any flagship bow from 2014+. Sale make an offer would like to get $650 for bow,stab, qad, and treelimb quiver. Pm or text 5854745170.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just touching base with you. I'm calling obsession in the morning about replacing the cams. I will call or text you shortly after I get the verdict.
Thanks
Jay.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts