Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at picking one up. Wondering how accurate their draw lengths tend to be. Really hoping they don’t run long. As the draw length may or may not be 1/2” long. Any feedback is appreciated.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Draw length is accurate. Plus you can put it in the press and add or take out a couple twists in the string to get it we’re you want.

·
Registered
720 Posts
They’re great bows. Shot my brothers 80#er yesterday and it pulls like any other brands 70# bow and crazy fast. The F6 is sweet and you’ll have no regrets. Getter tuned up good and have fun.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shot the bow the last half of summer and through the fall as my primary bow. Added a few touches to make it my own and for the most part loved it. Wondering one thing. I feel like it might actually be just a hair long and I feel like I might like a slightly wider grip as the backside of the fusion grip tapers to be pretty narrow. Has anyone ever had a grip made for this bow and if they do exist any idea how thick the average custom grip is? Figured I would ask here before I started doing a lot of research. Like everyone said, it is smooth and FAST. Don’t want to move on from it but really think 1/4-1/2 inch shorter would be amazing. EA8ABDC6-59AF-4104-A9B2-52ECBE5453ED.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts