Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the bow And have even sighting it in and my bottom cam draw stop came loose and kind of banged around haven't shot since then and noticed that the top cam may be leaning now the string is coming out of the cam at an angle I don't know how the draw stop coming loose would have hurt anything should I worry about this or could this be a bent axle

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Na don't worry about it its normal to have cam lean in those bows. Put some locktite on the stop so it won't come loose again though

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I was told not to use loctite and use fingernail polish and when I first got the bow it was perfectly find only after about the 3 or 4 time shooting it n decided to do that

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Use blue lock tite or my favorite vibratite and you should be fine

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Buddy without seeing pics my first knightmare had cam lean on the bottom and was tuined by a pro on here..my present one has very very little and is shooting perfect.I would take it to your nearest obsession dealer or call Dennis or Angelia at obsession and they will take care of you asap

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I gotta mail my bow to a dealer just was asking before I would take a picture but not good enough camera to focus on it I know it's probly 1/8th out from the center of the string stop

I am waiting till after the holiday before I contact the dealer I bought it from

·
Registered
668 Posts
Never worked on an obsession , but I'm familiar with
Their system and set up. Some cam lean is acceptable
But it shouldn't be much. Without pics no one can answer
This.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I had to lock tight my limb stops.. Have you checked the can lean at full draw? I twisted my cable guard a little to bring in the cable about an 1/8th of an inch. Helped but still have some which is completely normal. However at full draw I can't see any lean.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya i havent drawn it back yet cause waiting on parts for rest to come in and idk might try to get some pictures tomorrow or something like that see if they are alright enough to see whats going on

1 - 11 of 11 Posts