Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
ONE DAY AT A TIME
4,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of a number 6 mod (27.5) I believe for a 14 Obsession Sniper GT. Obsession said I need to go through a dealer or find used set. I have no dealer around me. So much for the days of calling and getting direct. If anybody has a set or can get some please pm me. Thanks in advance, Tim

·
Registered
8,862 Posts
Exactly why I sold mine! Loved my addiction but couldn’t find mods anywhere, and no dealers close . They should sell from the company!!!

·
ONE DAY AT A TIME
4,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would contact Kevin for sure I am a 28" DL and he put #6 mods on my 14 Sniper GT to get me to my DL it seems they run a little long.
That is the problem. With a 5 mod it is running just shy of 28.5 with correct length string and cables and stops out for full let off. I know I could shorten the valley but that is not what I am looking for. All specs are on with everything else.

·
Registered
4,030 Posts
Same here on mods. Found an obsession I wanted to buy, but couldn’t find mods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Bowtech Realm X and PSE Inertia 50lbs
4,462 Posts
2 years ago I was all in on buying a Obsession bow, Drove to the dealer and he had just shuttered his doors...next closest was over 150 miles away

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
There is a set of #6 mods for sale in the classifieds right now...Optimal Max is the seller.

·
UnBannable
8,195 Posts
I have a set for that bow in 27.5 on sale in the classifieds.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts