Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody that is interested in meeting the ONE can do so March 29-30 . He will be in attendance of the Maryland State Indoor Championship just North of Cumberland, Maryland.

One will be doing autographs prior to and at the conclusion of his round both days. Any interested party can then join him and friends for dinner at a location yet determined on Saturday evening.

Also in attendance will be Randy Hinkelman the 2007 NFAA AMFS Shooter Of the Year.

The public is welcome. Reservations are not necessary but bringing your bow and shooting is a requirement.

:tongue::tongue::tongue:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Someone there.........

will surely have him sign that green looking paper with George Washington on it.:wink: Goodluck shooting guys.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
But I will not be shooting AMFS equipment????????????????????

What class will I register in, that is the question!!!!!
Why not BHFS? :eek: Man up and put some pins on that bow. :wink:

Good Luck to all of you next weekend. :)

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Anybody that is interested in meeting the ONE can do so March 29-30 . He will be in attendance of the Maryland State Indoor Championship just North of Cumberland, Maryland.

One will be doing autographs prior to and at the conclusion of his round both days. Any interested party can then join him and friends for dinner at a location yet determined on Saturday evening.

Also in attendance will be Randy Hinkelman the 2007 NFAA AMFS Shooter Of the Year.

The public is welcome. Reservations are not necessary but bringing your bow and shooting is a requirement.

I already have a bunch of his autographs... At one time they were kinf of rare, but not anymore. Seems everyone has them now. :wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I already have a bunch of his autographs... At one time they were kinf of rare, but not anymore. Seems everyone has them now. :wink:

Same here.

·
Registered
5,794 Posts

Get rid of all that junk on your bow. Return to the pure form of man and machine and shoot fingers barebow. At the very least you'll scare hell out of your enemies and absolutely perplex your friends.

I can hear it now, "Does he know about some new rule change??" "Is THAT the new Vegas format to equalize the advantage of fat shafts??" "OMG are the pros going to barebow??"

·
Premium Member
5,745 Posts
EXACTLY!!! :D

I've got a bunch of them, probably enough to wallpaper a small room...................... and I'll be collecting a few more in Redding in a few weeks :tongue: :wink:

·
Simon Cowel of AT
6,595 Posts

If the bow you shoot has wheels you are a Biotch!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::wink:

Get rid of all that junk on your bow. Return to the pure form of man and machine and shoot fingers barebow. At the very least you'll scare hell out of your enemies and absolutely perplex your friends.

I can hear it now, "Does he know about some new rule change??" "Is THAT the new Vegas format to equalize the advantage of fat shafts??" "OMG are the pros going to barebow??"
Traditional I tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I won't be able to make this funfest.... I will be in Florida finishing up my retirement plans.

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
I had a dream

But then i woke up :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My adviser(DarrinM) tells me to pay these guys an appearance fee they will make it the biggest Maryland State Championship ever. :embara:

After 10 hour on AT these guys cant Tiger up no more than 12 post and 219 hits. :eek:

I think I may have been ripped off.:rolleyes:

·
Smilin' Bob
25,077 Posts
Are you saying your state tourney is DOOMED?

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Simon Cowel of AT
6,595 Posts
My adviser(DarrinM) tells me to pay these guys an appearance fee they will make it the biggest Maryland State Championship ever. :embara:

After 10 hour on AT these guys cant Tiger up no more than 12 post and 219 hits. :eek:

I think I may have been ripped off.:rolleyes:

Why don't we make a "Open" Championship at the Hillbilly??????

I will be there for that on ;) As your advisor I suggest you started saving miles to get flights to Naples Florida...... Retirement will be sooooo sweet!!

·
Registered
2,944 Posts

so either you had an unfortunate accident while boning a chicken and are now shooting AFFS, or you have decided that winning does count and you have joined the cubs division... which is it? :tongue:

so many directions, so little time regards,

1 - 20 of 46 Posts