Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
5,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search and didn't find what I was looking for.

I am currently using a Bodoodle Pro-Lite on my Admiral and I am thinking of switching to the Hostage Pro. Are they hard to tune? I have read that the bristles wear out quickly, and I shoot 4-7 times a week @ 100 shots a day, so if they wear out quickly then I don't care to try one.

So what are you guys opinions on these. I like the concept, I just want to be sure I am getting a quality product.

Thanks, JB

· DefiantShooter
11,046 Posts
I've heard the same thing about the bristles...I have the hostage as a back-up and it's a great lil rest, but again I haven't shot it enough to worry about the bristles...I had my eye on the Pro modle as I like the additional adjustments....

· Registered
494 Posts
You would wear out the bristles. Mine was great at first but then it started really eating up the lower brush. If they made it with the same bristles as the standard Hostage it would be the perfect rest. I had to take it off and put a WB back on as the arrow would start to slowly lose impact height.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.