Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first thread, and I think it's important to direct Ohioans, or anyone wishing to hunt in Ohio. Go to the ODNR website and look at how big the bucks are that are being taken this year with bow. I've never in the past ten years seen such nice bucks that everyday joe's are taking. I tried to look at other States photos but I didn't find any. Take a look and tell me what you think.:smile:[/URL]

·
Registered
5,901 Posts
ahh.....Mods....please DELETE this thread ASAP...

Thank you,

A caring BUCKeye....

:mg:
:D:D
It's too late man, this hillbilly already invaded up there and brought a sweet one home to ole KY. I don't know how he escaped and got up there anyway:D

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I take it that I'm not welcome. Is this another clique siter. Well you can just eff off. I'm history. Idiots. I don't know what I done wrong. Maybe you could have presented to me what I did wrong, and I would have corrected it.

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Please try again I would like to see your pictures.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I don't think he got it Bowtecharch!

·
Registered
584 Posts
I take it that I'm not welcome. Is this another clique siter. Well you can just eff off. I'm history. Idiots. I don't know what I done wrong. Maybe you could have presented to me what I did wrong, and I would have corrected it.
He is just messing with you!! Dont worry about it. Welcome to the site you will find alot of useful information on here.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts

Just joking with you pal....

Ohio is one of the premiere Big Buck meccas in the country.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Haha take it easy man its just a joke. Hes telling you not to post the pics b/c then people will want to come to ohio. I agree though there are some studs there!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
http://www.celestron.com/is70/details.php?image_id=69

Here's the link - sorry guys i don't know what happened. These are some monster deer!! This one was spotted a couple days ago in Central Ohio. Some of the DNR down there say it's the largest they've seen in Ohio all season. One lucky hunter will hopefully get a chance at him.

Out of state license i did hear is going up to $500 plus tag - still worth it IMO.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Here's the link - sorry guys i don't know what happened. These are some monster deer!! This one was spotted a couple days ago in Central Ohio. Some of the DNR down there say it's the largest they've seen in Ohio all season. One lucky hunter will hopefully get a chance at him.

Out of state license i did hear is going up to $500 plus tag - still worth it IMO.
Haha man I wish I knew where he was hanging out at!

·
Registered
368 Posts

I heard $750.00:nod:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
got this from Ohiohunter.com

DAMAGE CONTROL......

I saw that too - it's a fake. They guy was actually working for the Ohio Dnr and shot that deer in Indiana and dragged it over the state line to get hunting interest in Ohio to improve. Sad story really but backfired on the guy when he got busted!

mmm hmmmm

1 - 20 of 22 Posts