Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a sweat hog. A few years ago, I hunted in Alabama in 98 degree temps. I sweat heavily anyways, and I have sweat odor in my shirts. I have tried many things to remove the smell. Short of throwing the shirts away, what can I do to remove the smell? It only raises it's ugly head after sweating in it a short time. Thanks,
Kevin

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Add a cup of white vinegar to the wash. No kidding...this works better than any commercial product I have ever used. Heck, I spray my self and my clothing down with white vinegar & peroxide while hunting as an odor killer...again, I have found it more effective than any commecialy made product and no, the smell will not spook deer.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Okie, try this: http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...ducts&QueryText=MTP&Ntx=matchall&N=4887&Nty=1 ($25 for the Loden(olive green) and $35 for the camo stuff, not sure the camo is worth that much) Actually Wal-Mart will have them on the shelves soon. This is the best stuff I've found, and the silk weight lets your body breathe away some of that sweat while killing the odor. The prices have gone up considerably in 2 yrs, I bought my first set for under $40, but they are better than "Scent-Lok" to me because I can wear whatever camo I want, and don't have to sweat like a pig like I did in Scent-Lok suits.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts