Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4057 Posts

·
Jeremy
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry,
I had every intention of getting this out earlier today but I can honestly say this has been one of the busiest days of my life. Who knew buying Americas oldest bow company could be so hectic.

NEWS RELEASE
April 20, 2009​

The newly formed Ben Pearson Archery, LLC. has purchased the assets of Ben Pearson Archery from the Brewton, Alabama based Ben Pearson Archery Co. Inc. Ben Pearson Archery, LLC will maintain its current manufacturing facilities in Brewton Alabama to continue producing the finest quality bows in the industry.

Jeremy Blackmon, President of Ben Pearson Archery, LLC, has nearly two decades of experience in the archery industry. As an avid bowhunter and championship archer, Blackmon will bring the experience, perspective, and commitment to quality product that will propel Ben Pearson Archery to new heights.

Blackmon has assembled a leadership team to insure that Ben Pearson Archery maintains its cutting edge quality in an ever-changing market. This team represents over 100 years of bowhunting and archery experience. In addition, Richard Batdorf, the inventor of the patent pending twin track R2B2 cam system and Roger Templeton former Director of Research and Development at Ben Pearson Archery ,have joined the team in a consultative role to bring cutting edge technology and high performance bows in the future.

Blackmon stated: “The great quality, workmanship, and personalized customer service that made Pearson one of the most respected products in archery will continue to be the focus of this company. Pearson has always produced one of the highest quality bows in the world. With less than a 1% warranty claim rate, Pearson’s quality is unquestioned.” It is this reputation and commitment that has allowed us to maintain and grow our global network of dealers.

To insure that this company continues to provide the best product and customer service in the industry, Jeremy will be personally engaged in day-to-day operations, including product sales and dealer relations. For those dealers already familiar with Pearson’s products and service, long-time employee, Carolyn Settle, continues to provide the unparalleled customer service they have come to expect.

“Our philosophy is simple,” Blackmon stated, “Give our dealers the best product backed by personalized, quality customer service and a competitive price point and we will earn the continued loyalty of our great dealers and customers.”

Questions concerning this News Release may be directed to Jeremy Blackmon at (251)867-8980.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Great news for Pearson! It's good to hear that the uncertainty is behind the company. Jeremy, one piece of encouragement...keep the first things first, keep the second things second. Matthew 22:37-38. Love God and love others. You can build a company on that principle right there!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Congrats Jeremy ... and Best of Luck to Ya ... I Used to shoot for Pearson and I tell ya when Jeremy was heading up the Pro Staff he had his ducks in a row ... If he runs the company anything like he ran the pro staff program they will do FINE ...

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Congrats Jeremy

Looking forward to the exciting new products from Pearson. Tired of testing "other" manufacturers' products. Excited about getting back to the one brand I've owned that didn't require a return trip to its creator to get it right!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Congratulations sir on the purchase of the finest bow company in the world. I have been blessed to shoot for a great company with a family atmosphere. I wish you the best and am proud to be a Pearson ProStaff member. Dave Henderson

·
Registered
194 Posts
Great News

:mg:Great News, Jeremy has been in archery most his life, it must feel great to be living a dream, He knows what a great shooting Bow feels like. Best Wishes for the Pearson Family.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Jeremy, I couldn't be happier for you. You've got me all excited again for Pearson, thanks. You know if you guys need anything, just call.
Mike

·
Registered
29 Posts
Consulting

It is wonderful to be associated with the oldest bow company, Ben Pearson Archery. Although I am not in the factory, I will be working with Jeremy and the gang to continue developing cutting edge technology and high performance bows with high quality standards.

Best Regards

Roger Templeton

·
Registered
43 Posts
Great news!!!!.Now if i can just find a dealer that has a layaway program i'll be gettin me a z34.:)

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
A Z-34 with R2B2 Cams is in my near-term future....hopefully!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Great news!!! Good luck Jeremy!!!!!!!!!!
Bob

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
That is fantastic new. It is good to see a good bow company like this going to someone who knows the sport. I hope to see something new and unique from Pearson in the near future.
Best of luck
Ike

·
Jeremy
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you for all the words of encouragement,

We have got some busy days and late nights ahead of us , but I couldn't be more excited

·
Jeremy
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know we are only on our second day into this but I would love to here opinions from everyone on what we should have in our line up for next year

I know that the best way to succeed is to give the shooters what they want so let's here it

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I know we are only on our second day into this but I would love to here opinions from everyone on what we should have in our line up for next year

I know that the best way to succeed is to give the shooters what they want so let's here it
How about a 40" ATA target bow, R2B2 Cams, 7.5" brace height, neutral or slightly deflex riser. :D

1 - 20 of 4057 Posts