Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. Let me explain and see how well this works or lasts on here.
Why must we all continue to bash each other for what type of bow they shot or method of hunting? I click on threads to learn something and sometimes have imput on the topic. Not to see who is complaining about what now. I shoot a Mathews and I routinely check out other bow threads to see what else is out there for future considerations and even to gives props. I also check out crossbow threads to learn that too and it turns into fight over whether it is good or not or considered archery or not.
Some of us want to just know what is out there and maybe make a change or improvment on what we know. You wouldn't go up to the guy next to you at the range and say, "hey your bow sucks, whats with all this junk on it?" You would compare bows and make a friendly comparison and maybe wonder how it shoots. It just gets old.
Some of us shoot what we shoot for money reasons, brand loyalty or even it is what our father shot. If it works for you, WELL DONE and come shoot with me. We are all hunters or archers and don't need a virus within our community we have enough from the outside. My dad can beat up your dad and Chevy is Better then Ford, its all beginning to sound like 6th grade for me all over again.

So get it out in the open. VENT HERE. Keep it clean and no personal attacks on anyone, follow site rules. Sorry for the long post.
I will begin,

Why must there always be something better to come along for my bow after I get it all set up and working great? Just bought some new items and need to re-set sight AGAIN.
AND, If you don't know how to run the self checkout lane at the store, DON'T GO IN IT.
Good luck to us all.

· Registered
1,545 Posts
I don't use the self check out, because I don't work for the store where I am spending my money earned at the job I do.

· Registered
368 Posts
All forums like this, with like minded people or otherwise, have similar disagreements and infighting. Get over it. Believe or not ATers PETA A-holes do not all agree on every issue. The problem here is hyper-sensitivity. "Oh my! PETA will have a field day with our percieved discourse on this issue." "We can't possibly criticize anybody in our ranks or it will be fodder for the enemy." I've heard this arguement over and over again on this forum. I don't buy it. Discussion of an issue by us and our disagreements are natural, as they are are on any other forum pro or anti hunting. Our mission should be the education of the non-hunting public. They are the ones with the numbers to affect any initiatives that can have an impact on our sport/pastime etc..I believe that we can be a united force when threatened but sometimes it isn't enough. Our numbers are not great enough to swing the critical votes. I've heard from the hunters in Oregon about the lack of a unified push from hunters to save some of their hunting rights. Look to the non-hunting public. That's where your power lies. Do no let the opposition gain a foothold. Education is more powerful than quotes about our infighting.

· Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Why the heck won't my wife put the new roll of TP on the dispenser?
HAHAHA Had that issue this morning myself. Has to use the kids wet wipes. Very nice actually, soothing :)

· RuffLight and Bsquare
16,940 Posts
Why is it that finally at the end of the work day, I get some peace and quite..no one is in my room...I lay down a big ole LOUD SMELLY ONE and sure enough EVERY TIME someone walks into the room!:pukey:

· Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Why is it that finally at the end of the work day, I get some peace and quite..no one is in my room...I lay down a big ole LOUD SMELLY ONE and sure enough EVERY TIME someone walks into the room!:pukey:
:horn: :clap2:

· My Elk Hunting Home
32,447 Posts
How many times in one week can one woman not be able to find her keys, or purse, or DL, etc, etc?:confused: Baffles the mind.

I tell her every time.......put your stuff in the same spot every single time, and that's where it will be. She ALWAYS replies.......I do. Then I reply, "then go to that spot and get them." She can't, because they aren't there.:angry::zip: Some people.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.