Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has always been a great thread. I do not have a lot to report yet this year but thought I would get it rolling, so post them up.
IMAG0020.jpg IMAG0136.jpg IMAG0699.jpg

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Here are a few to add to your thread bud! I am pretty sure I know both of these bucks from last year :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Heres a few from last week from one of my cameras.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
888 Posts
26176_1529673062777.jpeg

I have a few bucks on my mineral sites this is the biggest so far. This is the 3rd year watching this buck all summer then he'll vanish until late January or February. I believe he was 2yrs old the first year I saw I'm back in 2015. So he will be at least a 5yr year old this year.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
43048.jpg
I will post this one. A friend of mine has this one on camera on a spot we hunt in ohio.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Wisconsin bucks seem a little behind, none are past the ears by me yet. Anyone else?
Here in Pa. they are way behind compared to the past 2 years ! I was just comparing them as I pulled 5 cards today and they are just splitting with brow tines last couple years they had nice racks by now ! Mine are all videos so I can't post here !

·
Blue Marlin
3,001 Posts
This is from Evington, VA. I started seeing bucks starting a month ago but they must be growing grumpy deep up the hills because now all I see are does on the cams. Caught my first fawn the beginning of June. I have several other mommas with twins around here too but the bucks shed late and grow slow in my neck...

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
WGI_0041.jpg

Best I got as of the 19th. He's got me excited

·
Bowhunt/Homebrew have FUN
24,436 Posts
found this bachelor group with my DSLR last weekend....

·
team whacknstack
3,222 Posts
View attachment 6530817

pulled 1 cam that flooded last week, this pic was may 25, sry for pic of pic, my internet sucks

1 - 20 of 71 Posts