Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going up to Ogunquit, ME on Monday for a few days going to stop in Kittery for a few hrs and go up to Portland and stop at Cabelas on the way by. Also planning on going out for a half day on the Bunny Clark and maybe stop into Old Orchard Beach . Anyone for the area know of any other sporting shops and other places of interest we should check out. going up with the wife, daughter 8 months old and the mother in law.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Make sure to stop at the Kittery Trading Post and go up to LL Bean in Freeport.

Kennebunkport is a good place to spend some time. It is a drinking village with a fishing problem! :D

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kittery

Thats one place ill be sure to stop we go there every time we go up that way. also like to stop at the candy store across the way. just didnt know if there was some more sporting shops in the area worth stopping by. Going to try and visit an uncle in portland been a few years since i seen him. we use to go up there alot in the summers when i was younger been quit some time since we seen him.

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
make sure to stop by LL bean in freeport other than that I dont think there is anyhting too good down that part of the state... Hope you have a great trip!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.