Archery Talk Forum banner

Oh Geesh..

86 Views 14 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  sj_lutz
........Lutz.......I was just getting ready to respond to your beer thread when I realized who Steve65 was after reading his post about Table Rock beer.

:rolleyes:

I will be avoiding his posts.........took me three years to get him to finally leave me alone. And that was only AFTER I told him that Jeff was willing to step in and deal with it if he didn't stop contacting me. :rolleyes:

Sorry................Just venting. Should he do anything that requires mod action, I'll get ahold of you Lutz, I'm not touching that one. :nod:
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
25,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You got it, he's officially on the radar.
Thanks........if I know him at all he will be walking straight as can be as to avoid getting banned. I doubt he will be much of a problem, but I'll be keeping an eye on him as well.

Geesh, he has a lot of nerve. :rolleyes:

· Registered
25,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BTW.........Since I'm sure he knew I'd figure it out in the beer thread. I won't respond to that one.

BUT

If it comes in a can DON'T DRINK IT.

If you can see through it DON'T DRINK IT.

:chortle:

· Registered
6,441 Posts
Don't knock it till ya try it sunshine. :wink:

I suspect that you'd have a flippin BLAST livin in the infield durring a race weekend.

· Registered
25,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't knock it till ya try it sunshine. :wink:

I suspect that you'd have a flippin BLAST livin in the infield durring a race weekend.
Thanks Darlin.....but I'll tell ya what. If I ever win tickets to a race, I'll give them to you. :wink: :chortle:

· Registered
6,441 Posts
Consider this your (and Mr. H4E's) standing invite to come to the great Commonwealth of Penciltucky for either of the Pocono races, this year, next year, or some point in the future.

Probably the single worst track NASCAR runs on, generally pretty dull racing, BUT (and it's a huge but) the infield is fanflippintastic. I've got an in with a group who helps out with pucnching tickets, working the gates / grandstands sorta thing.......generally takes about 4 hours of work on the Saturday. For that, you get into the track and infield from whenever (generally Friday PM) for the sum total of zero dollars. Campsite is provided, just bring a tent. I can't promise anything on the weather, bring thinsulate and wellies, as well as a beater, shorts, sandals, and sunscreen, ya never can tell. I will promise you a GREAT weekend, great company, good eats, and beer for breakfast.

· Registered
25,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Consider this your (and Mr. H4E's) standing invite to come to the great Commonwealth of Penciltucky for either of the Pocono races, this year, next year, or some point in the future.

Probably the single worst track NASCAR runs on, generally pretty dull racing, BUT (and it's a huge but) the infield is fanflippintastic. I've got an in with a group who helps out with pucnching tickets, working the gates / grandstands sorta thing.......generally takes about 4 hours of work on the Saturday. For that, you get into the track and infield from whenever (generally Friday PM) for the sum total of zero dollars. Campsite is provided, just bring a tent. I can't promise anything on the weather, bring thinsulate and wellies, as well as a beater, shorts, sandals, and sunscreen, ya never can tell. I will promise you a GREAT weekend, great company, good eats, and beer for breakfast.
Okay.............It's a deal. And if you ever make it to Idaho......uh..........well..........there is this really cool mine that we can hike into. :D :D :D

· Premium Member
18,029 Posts
Okay.............It's a deal. And if you ever make it to Idaho......uh..........well..........there is this really cool mine that we can hike into. :D :D :D
If they tell you it's just up ahead, right around the corner....don't believe a word they say!! Trust me on this Steve, trust me!!! :chortle:

· Registered
25,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If they tell you it's just up ahead, right around the corner....don't believe a word they say!! Trust me on this Steve, trust me!!! :chortle:
:ROFLMAO: And there is only ONE steep part. :D

· Premium Member
18,029 Posts
uummm Steve

That was 'cool mine' not 'coal mine' ya gotta understand the hippie lingo here my friend!:tongue:

· Registered
6,441 Posts
That was 'cool mine' not 'coal mine' ya gotta understand the hippie lingo here my friend!:tongue:
:thumbs_up

:chortle: Sorry bout that!!! I'm in the heart of the PA Anthracite belt, I see the word "mine" preceeded by a 4 letter word that starts with "C" and I see the word "coal" by default.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.