· Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three Months til Christmas!!! :grinch:

Have a great day! :wink:

· Registered
7,588 Posts
I am keeping the Guardian.

The captain is only 34 a2a...that is only 3/4 longer than the eq or ally...and starting at 50 means it is a 40-50lb bow...don't hunker down on me now...did you get those papers in yet?

I am planning on being able to actually hit the target next season!!!! Go me!!!

· Registered
714 Posts
OOOOOOHHHHHHH So if it says 40 lb. it's 30-40? OK I need 50 then 40-50 right. See that's why I just shoot what Mr. "Fun Sucker" gets me!!!! I haven't forgot the papers...I'll be getting info from all you gals after hunting season is over. When do ya'll start hunting?

· Registered
714 Posts
Don't tell her but I messed up!!! I shot a "cull" buck Sat afternoon but didn't take a picture cause he was ugly!!!!! But he would have been 50 pts if I don't get anything else!! OOOOOOPPPPPPPSSSSSS. But hopefully there will be more!!!!!! We've got alot more bucks that doe this year for some reason. I guess that's a good thing. Good luck to all this weekend.....Shoot a big one!!!!

· Registered
480 Posts
im safe!!!! i've been christmas shoppin for the last 4 months.

still have to get my son a PSP and figure out what in God's name the hubby would be happy with .. but other than that, im done :D

· Registered
2,124 Posts
Is this where we post our Christmas list for our husbands to find???? If so I would like a new or used 700 or 800 ATV in camo 4 wheel drive and power steering. Also, I would like a camo bug shield and camo side decals for the hunting truck also I would like a new or used 100 gallon 3 point sprayer with long booms to go on the back of the tractor. Speaking of tractors...one with an air conditioned cab would be swell on those 100* days. :grinch:

· Registered
463 Posts
Hmmm 3 months huh...

Well I know what my sisters are getting, since they both bought houses in the last year. Home Depot gift cards. My mom always goes overboard so I am not sure what to get her. The other half i can't say cuz he reads these threads now and again.
Me I would like an Angel quiver and belt. And another ember release as a back up.

· Premium Member
8,101 Posts
I have started my christmas card list . . now I need to figure out what kind of christmas card I am making this year:lol: I love making the first couple . .then it is the other couple dozen to fill the list that get annoying:chortle:

Kinda have "ideas" of gifts but that is it:rolleyes: It will be here before I am ready . .I know from experience:D

Got to figure out kids halloween costumes before I get to excited about christmas gifts;)

· Premium Member
8,101 Posts
I have started my christmas card list . . now I need to figure out what kind of christmas card I am making this year:lol: I love making the first couple . .then it is the other couple dozen to fill the list that get annoying:chortle:

Kinda have "ideas" of gifts but that is it:rolleyes: It will be here before I am ready . .I know from experience:D

Got to figure out kids halloween costumes before I get to excited about christmas gifts;)
Good idea for the "husbands to find list":thumb: I am going to have to give some thought what I really NEED :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.