·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
18 days :thumbs_up​

·
Registered
236 Posts
every morning i wake up thinking only one more day, but man i think that's making it take longer!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I'm ready, this will be the longest 17 days of the year
I'm killin time by going to Montana tomorrow for 9 days....that should help me kill time (if not an Elk!)

·
Registered
281 Posts
I am going crazy, going to hit the blok a few times every other nite or so. My borther has a ladder stand in the back yard so we can take shots at our deer target. I don't have the ability to do any trail cams, however, from last year, there were plenty of 4-6 pointers, can't wait to see what they turned into, and if nothing else, wait for the following year. Go OHIO!!

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
17 days​

This isn't going to be the easiest 17 days. :angry:

·
Registered
646 Posts
I live in Michigan, but will be hunting in Missouri next week and Ohio the following weekend!!! Can't wait!!!!!

·
Registered
450 Posts
cant wait seems like thats all i wont to do is be out there and im going over and over times for the big guy. but it sucks for me not much hunting besides weekends because of collage fun fun :set1_punch:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
season is getting closer every minute and i still am undecided where to hunt opening day i usually just doe hunt the first weekend to put a few down but i hate dragging them. so i'm trying to narrow down a spot with a quick easy drag. almost all my spots are a guaranteed spot to get one but there is no reason to drag one farther than i have to

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I have never been more ready. Trailcams are set, feeders are full..... Killing me. I think I am going to KY this weekend...

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
16 days​

Can time possibly go any slower? :angry:

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
15 days

We're getting closer. Albeit at a snail's pace, but we're getting there. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
15 more days to find a monster. Nothing but young 8-9 pointers so far. So 15 days can have a bright side too.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Hanging stands and checking cams today...running much later due to normal because of different items coming up...getting much harder to wait thoughl...Good luck.

1 - 20 of 151 Posts