Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a photo of a black bear that is on hunting property that i lease near Londonderry, Ohio. The bear has been seen and photo graphed several times but this one was kind of interesting. The land that my party leases is 1200 acres . I was not aware that black bear existed in Ohio but here it is.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
have a picture we can see??

·
Registered
291 Posts
Good luck with those rotten things, were infested with them. Ive seen 8 different bears in 2 days of our gun season. I hope you can hunt bears in your state, we cant here and they are annoying.

·
Registered
10,964 Posts
Good luck with those rotten things, were infested with them. Ive seen 8 different bears in 2 days of our gun season. I hope you can hunt bears in your state, we cant here and they are annoying.
you cant hunt bears cause your politicians in NJ are tree huggers:(

Ohio cant hunt bears because they are protected. From what I have read they want them to grow and populate here. So do i:wink:Cool pics thanks for sharing

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Here is a photo of a black bear that is on hunting property that i lease near Londonderry, Ohio. The bear has been seen and photo graphed several times but this one was kind of interesting. The land that my party leases is 1200 acres . I was not aware that black bear existed in Ohio but here it is.
i think this was posted by the newest team lay prosatff member, lmao..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts