1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
no recent pics of him but i know he's still in the same area

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
I've got two right now...but I may have two more, or just more pics of the 10 pt. I'm posting here...he's not put on much length since last year, but I think he's a good bit wider and thicker and his crab claw G4s are bigger, although I have a thing for big 8 pts., and this other guy fits the build there...

The first pic of the 10 is from last year (the date/time is wrong on the pic)...it's hard to see his "crab claws" in this pic...the second one is from this year...and the best part is these pics were taken in the exact same spot...I had an encounter w/him last year at 25 yds., but ultimately didn't get a shot off...

And Warren County...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
What the heck...here are the others...I'm fairly certain the last three are the 10 pt. from the previous post, but the more I look the more I think the one in the dark pics is taller than the 10 pt. from the previous post, although it could just be it's head position...I'm not sure about the first 6 pics, although I think all 6 of those pics may be the same buck, but a different 10 pt...

All I know for certain is that now that I have might sights set on some I'm sure never to see them again...:D

Attachments

·
Registered
525 Posts
going to check camera's in the morning hopefully they will be full of pictures

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
big buck.jpg BIG 10.jpg

Deer on the left is a new deer this year I might shoot. He'd be great with another year under his belt.

Deer on the right is a last year pic. I've seen him in the beans this year but he's yet to step foot in front of my camera. Let's just say he's bigger than last year...

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I just bought a 138 acre farm and I havent ran a camera there yet, so Ide kinda like to kill a giant on my new place...But Ide also really like to close the chapter on a 3 yr quest on a deer named Shorty.
Last 3 years sheds:
[/QUOTE]
Shorty back in July....Holly brow tines!

Ide like to find this guy again as well.......his name is Denali

1 - 15 of 15 Posts