Archery Talk Forum banner

61 - 80 of 563 Posts

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
I'm all ready to go in Carroll county. The bow is shooting great, all my stands have been hung for a month plus and my food plot is coming in nice. Seems I'm mostly getting doe on camera and they definitely need thinned out in my area. Just trying to decide on the best time to take a doe. I've got a few buck I'd shoot, but my main target buck is the 12.

Attachments

·
Registered
826 Posts
I'm all ready to go in Carroll county. The bow is shooting great, all my stands have been hung for a month plus and my food plot is coming in nice. Seems I'm mostly getting doe on camera and they definitely need thinned out in my area. Just trying to decide on the best time to take a doe. I've got a few buck I'd shoot, but my main target buck is the 12.
Some nice bucks! I usually hunt a weekend around Leesville Lake in Carroll county every year. Some nice deer in that area!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Is it beer:30 yet??
6,298 Posts
Good luck psu, some real dandies you have there!!

·
Registered
817 Posts
In again this year. Counting down the days and especially excited because this is the first year both my son and daughter will be hunting this year. Good luck this year everyone!

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Man I wish season opened this weekend. These cool temps ought to have deer on their feet!

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
16003653744046747990918105893526.jpg
Airing out the clothes. Way too many but hey. I don't have to do laundry as often. Lol

·
Regohio
17,694 Posts
Man I Clark...you are lucky man...when I hang my clothes outside for more than a few hours my Wife Starts Saying I'm Going Duck Dynasty!

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Man I Clark...you are lucky man...when I hang my clothes outside for more than a few hours my Wife Starts Saying I'm Going Duck Dynasty!
Lol. My wife just tells me no more clothes!

·
Regohio
17,694 Posts
In about 8 days it will be the Best Time of the Year! How can anyone not love this?

ok next week when I’m sitting in stand ad it’s 80 I may backslide a little but these are the glory days of Ohio Deer Hunting there are a lot of big bucks running around. Just wait until Halloween and beyond!!!

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
When is everyone taking time off to hunt this year? I'll be off October 7th through 11th, hunting Pennsylvania through the 10th and Ohio the afternoon of the 11th. Today I got October 30th approved off, so I'll have a long weekend. My main rutcation will be November 7th through 22nd.

·
"Shock n Awe"
3,543 Posts
I'm taking the first week of season and the 1-10th of November

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Not to bad....for 60 yards. Out getting my nerves ready. Lol🤪
16003868131795294087475306890548.jpg

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
who thinks the rut is gonna be on time, leaning towards it maybe kickin in early or save some huntin time for the last 2 weeks of november? i kinda leaning a little toward all the above !

61 - 80 of 563 Posts