Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But unfortunately i gotta work ... but ill be in the woods thursday evening though !..any one else missing out tommorow because of the job

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
Wish everybody luck on a Thunder Chicken

·
Registered
321 Posts
But unfortunately i gotta work ... but ill be in the woods thursday evening though !..any one else missing out tommorow because of the job
Keep in mind you can only hunt till noon. Or do you mean you'll be scouting in the evening for the next morning's hunt?

·
Registered
812 Posts
I haven't been able to scout but I'll be heading out tomorrow morning...............damnit I forgot to get my turkey permit. I'll be back!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
whooooo hoo!

gonna try to get my first turkey! Car is packed and ready to go!

Highland county, here i come!

·
Registered
13 Posts
My turkey season started yesterday with me calling up a jake for my girlfriend's brother, and then another jake for my little sister this morning. Birds are gobbling real good up here in NW Ohio. Now I get to take my new captain out and see if I have any luck.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I will be a weekend warrior because of work. Good luck to all. I hope the rain goes away.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
sorry to say haven t missed the first day of turkey seasonin years 5,6,or7 cant remember this is our 9 th turkey season in my area
and am glad i dont have to work on may 1 when our season starts or my boss should be lucky because i wouldn t work the best day to turkey hunt weeds out the die hard guys when it s on a weekday

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Good Luck everyone...
I will be out in the Rain!!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I meant i would be in the woods thursday calling and scouting for the next day

·
Archery Addict
5,657 Posts
I have to wait til Saturday!:angry: Place i worked at closed it's doors at the begining of the yr.I HAD 3 weeks vacation there.So had to start over and had no time to take off.GOOD LUCK TO ALL THIS WEEK!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I will have to wait till Sat morning for my Turkey opener, then I'm off in the afternoon to East Fork State Park for our local QDMA branch Food Plot day. Bill Peneston from Heartland Wildlife Institute is coming down to make the presentation.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
I will have to wait till Sat morning for my Turkey opener, then I'm off in the afternoon to East Fork State Park for our local QDMA branch Food Plot day. Bill Peneston from Heartland Wildlife Institute is coming down to make the presentation.
Man thats cool..
Good luck to you

·
Registered
983 Posts
ill be out in the morning thank god i got a ameristep blind for christmas

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
If it is raining as hard as it is now I wont be in the woods tomorrow morning.
I have 15-20 mph winds right now. With the rain it would made it not to pleasant to be in the woods.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts