Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an OK archery absolute 40 in great shape. Wide 60# limbs, grey riser, hardcore bowstrings. Can include DC atvantage sight and rest for add money if desired. Has the large cams and element to fit 29-31" draw I believe. Excact same bow you can buy for new for $1800......asking $900 but i'm open to offers. Not really intrested in trades. German eng. at its best....If you haven't tried one of these bows before you're missing out! Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Focused and content
1,680 Posts
Bump for a super bow!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
349 Posts
I have the absolute 38 and what he says is correct, being made of the highest quality materials to start, then shoot through riser and shoot through cables makes bow perfectly square. Draw cycle is unmatched, back wall is the best on the market with no possibility of limb deflection.....the list goes, greatly improved my shooting!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have the absolute 38 and what he says is correct, being made of the highest quality materials to start, then shoot through riser and shoot through cables makes bow perfectly square. Draw cycle is unmatched, back wall is the best on the market with no possibility of limb deflection.....the list goes, greatly improved my shooting!!
Dead on sir thanks!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Archery Talk Forum

1 - 11 of 11 Posts