Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a DST 40 I got about a month and ago. I have another I shoot for FITA, I got this one to shoot indoor with. Overall I like my Prime One better for indoors so this ones for sale. It has Large cams and "D" modules on it which is 29.25"-30.25" its a 60# bow. It can be left or right handed and will come with the Barnesdale spreaders to give more clearance for larger vanes and feathers. It has a custom set of SX2 strings made by Tony219er on it that are baby blue and flo orange, ill also send along the stock rigging with the bow. Overall its a dream to shoot and tune, but for me personally indoors I just shoot my Prime better. The price is $1450 TYD FIRM and no trades. It has a small scratch on the outside of the riser by the berger hole which is pictured. The accessories pictured are not included, this is for bare bow only.

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can't believe you're selling it brother! Sweet rig.
I just shoot my Primes better, I prefer the grip much more. Im keeping the silver one as my FITA bow, but for 3D and indoor the Primes are performing best for me. And yes, the laundry is yours! Lol

·
SABMAG rider
1,121 Posts
Wish I had the money...
But I'm not gonna insult you with an offer of what I can afford. Better look at a pro comp instead :-(
Good luck selling

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.