Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a set of Fusion 3D top and bottom from my local WM!!... I'll admit I did it with sarcasm and spite, but I want to see how my under $20 camo holds up to the others!! LOL!:wink: I purchased the LS T-shirt and cargo twill bottoms. Should look good in the river bottom I hunt, but I will let you know!:wink:

·
7,984 Posts
Yea Mono....I need a few new camo clothes for opening season....something light, it will still be in the 90's here :cry:

·
Registered
15,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just tossed them in the washer..I will post up when I hang them out to dry!--:wink:

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
I have looked at that stuff too. At our local Wally world, they had it hanging next to Realtree Hardwoods. The Fusion IS quite a bit lighter, and the price is right for a tightwad like me. Im going to get my set this week.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I bought some pants in the fusion camo at walmart the other day. They are pretty nice for warm weather and they are pretty quiet going through the brush. Be sure and try them on, though. I had to buy a size bigger than normal because they seem to run a little small. For under $20 you can't beat it and the shirts are only $5.

·
Blade Maker
640 Posts
Bought some for my daughter this afternoon. The more I look at it the more I like it. It is open, and has alot of grey and tan in the pattern. Should work great out west.

·
7,984 Posts
MoNofletch said:
I just tossed them in the washer..I will post up when I hang them out to dry!--:wink:
Dude.....did you get lost while walking 3 miles to the creek to wash those suckers? :wink: :tongue:

For real, I saw the link above and it does look pretty snazzy....may have to check into it.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
I made a trip to WalMart to have a look see. They didnt have a big selection in my size but I will buy some myself this weekend. Dont have alot of Money to spend, so this looks like it will be perfect for me. Thanks for sharing Mono.

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
My brother bought some of that from WalMart and wore it on our antelope this year. I thought he was nuts. I told him I would stick with my Max1, which is my personal favorite for hunting out here in the west. But, I have to say it worked just as well as my Max1. I think the fact that it is so light makes it great. And you can't beat the WalMart price.

·
Registered
15,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry for the delays with pics, but here is the camo!--

Fusion 3D (left) VS Skyline Excell (right)

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I like it. I bought some last year and wore it a lot. Nice pattern and looks good because it is so open.

·
Banned
654 Posts
What is up with the new camo

I think that is where this thread is going. Mossy Oak is just way to dark, and Realtree newer ones are going the same way also.

Give me the ole Hard Woods Grey ...that is the best one yet.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I think most camo is made for the hunter, what looks good walking around in the sporting goods store.As far as the deer,as long as you dont move at the wrong time, it wont matter if your dressed in all blaze orange with purple flames,they wont know.

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
I bought a t shirt with fusion at wally world for 5 bucks and actually like it, i think the pants are 19.99 with a long sleave T being 9 something. I'll probably have a set for bow season!! '94

·
Registered
447 Posts
You can't beat 8$ for a long sleeve t-shirt, no matter what the pattern! The pattern is something different. I like it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts