Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was doing some tuning on my guardian...put some twist in the cables and stuff...ok no big deal...as im turning the limbs bolts back into the riser i see the limbs on each side of the like walking themselves back in...one side would slightly move down then the next would slightly go down...back and fourth like this the whole way in...thought it was weird and when i get them both back in there is like a grind/click at the start of the draw...alarmed i didnt finish the draw or shoot it (obviously)...what the heck it is...did i screw something up when i did this? i turned the limbs bolts in and out in 5 turn increments...my best bet is to take it back tot he shop and just let them retune it but that could be awhile...i just hope i didnt screw up anything

· Registered
2,959 Posts
Sounds like the limbs didn't seat down in the pockets. I have never worked on a BT so I am not sure how the limb system works but they claim you don't need a press to remove string or cables. I don't think you hurt any thing.

· Registered
3,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok i squeezed in by hand the limbs towrd the bolt and its like they made a snap...i dont feel the grind anymore but there is still a click that i can feel with my hand on the grip like the first 3 or 4 in of draw

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.