Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the outtage - The database socket that connects the servers was missing and thanks to a momentary outtage from the host, I couldn't get to it faster than this. We're running now, and I'll keep an eye on it.

Mike

·
74,535 Posts
Thanks Miked

Been awhile sense we have had any promblems.:wink: Keep up the good work.:wink:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Thanks Mike, You the man:darkbeer:

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EricO said:
Select * from hosting_providers where reliability > 0;

0 results returned.
MySQL_Connect syntax error starting at 'hosting_providers"

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Take 2. Something is maxing out the connections to the DB server. Thanks for your patience.
It's impressive that in 10 minutes I can received 5000 error messages from you guys hitting refresh!

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
miked said:
Sorry for the outtage - The database socket that connects the servers was missing and thanks to a momentary outtage from the host, I couldn't get to it faster than this. We're running now, and I'll keep an eye on it.

Mike

did you get my pm?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
miked said:
Take 2. Something is maxing out the connections to the DB server. Thanks for your patience.
It's impressive that in 10 minutes I can received 5000 error messages from you guys hitting refresh!

1000 of those is probably me. :embara:

Dont you guys ever do that to me again, waking up to no archerytalk is hard, very hard, cause some serious withdrawals :cry:

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ahhhh, figured it out. Rest easy.
Now to finish downloading 1000 more messages and I can finally have a Sunday off!

·
C:\My Documents\My Pictur
23,094 Posts

miked said:

Mike
------
Quote = The database socket that connects the servers was missing

Put some duck tape on it. :wink:

I think things have been going real good.Speed is more of my consern .Than a stopage now and then.

Keep up the good work.:)

Later

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
I get every weekend off

Pun intended as i am retired.:wink: :wink:
Keep up with ya keeping up Miked:) :darkbeer: <rootbeer AC

1 - 19 of 19 Posts