Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is doin some drive by shootin on his way up to the huntin shack , so friday afternoon , around 5 at Livingston .

Foggdogg , oldspottie dude , higgs , hardesty , Tsilvers , kelly , and who ever else isnt getting there last minute treestands up , come on over and shoot a game of spots , and take some of these crispy's!

SHORT

·
Registered
168 Posts
hey! I might be up for that, im comming home from college (Western Michigan) this weekend...

Who knowsss??????

>Eric Mamo

·
Registered
9,046 Posts
Newbie to spots here.
Can I get a brief description of what we will shoot, yardage, objective of the game??

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
ah looks like its OBT's weekend to beat up on all the college kids:wink:

dont you worry about yardage...everything is 20 yards....indoors.....all shot at either a 3spot or 5spot target face.....it really is easy stuff.....so no need to fear...

bring whatever setup you have...pins...scopes....its all good....

bottom line...it really dont matter what you shoot....YOUR GOING DOWN:mg:

·
Registered
899 Posts
GVDocHoliday said:
You mean I have to put together a spot bow and drive 4 hours to shoot? I'm in!!
4 hours? It used to take me 2hrs flat to go from Farmington to Jenison. And yes, I was going the speed limit.:confused:

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
CMR said:
4 hours? It used to take me 2hrs flat to go from Farmington to Jenison. And yes, I was going the speed limit.:confused:

just proves how weak gvdoc really is....

SCHOOLS IN THIS WEEKEND.....

·
Registered
9,046 Posts
No school boy here, but I don't think I can accept "going down" by someone wearing a bowtie!!!:)

·
Registered
899 Posts
onebowtie said:
just proves how weak gvdoc really is....

SCHOOLS IN THIS WEEKEND.....

:ROFLMAO:

Wish I could join ya guys but my wife and I have our weekly MS water aerobic class.

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Eric , get the oldman , and bring your brother to, it will be fun.

GV , I just threw back togther my shadowcat , get er done!

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
cameron said:
No school boy here, but I don't think I can accept "going down" by someone wearing a bowtie!!!:)
accept your destiny.....DEFEAT:wink:

CMR.....perhaps the shallow end fits you well:mg:

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
Dude...yeah...two hours form GR to Detroit is Easy....but I'm like two hours north of GR in Manistee Co...a little over twice the distance of Jenison to Farmington...booooyyyeeee.

·
Registered
899 Posts
GVDocHoliday said:
Dude...yeah...two hours form GR to Detroit is Easy....but I'm like two hours north of GR in Manistee Co...a little over twice the distance of Jenison to Farmington...booooyyyeeee.
Oh my bad, didn't know you were up in BFE.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Obsession said:
I can't believe you just said that out loud :wink: :zip: :mg:

Why wouldn't I? My wife has Multiple Sclerosis and we go to a water aerobic class which helps her treatment.

Bowtie:
Yes, we do use the shallow water because of her MS, she looses her balance.

·
Registered
12,248 Posts
CMR said:
Why wouldn't I? My wife has Multiple Sclerosis and we go to a water aerobic class which helps her treatment.

Bowtie:
Actually when you said MS I thought you meant Michigan State and not the disease...sorry :embara:

I was only kidding, I don't know any guys in water aerobics...thats cool you go with her :)

·
Registered
899 Posts
Obsession said:
Actually when you said MS I thought you meant Michigan State and not the disease...sorry :embara:

I was only kidding, I don't know any guys in water aerobics...thats cool you go with her :)
No problem.
Actually, I don't go in the pool with her because I know she'll try and use me as a crutch or support when she's supposed to be exersising her muscles.
So I sit in the lobby and read bow hunting magazines. :wink:

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
CMR said:

Bowtie:
CMR...i too was poking at you....i also thought "MICHIGAN STATE"....and my son's mom has MS so i know the obsticles that come and go.....

sorry you cant make it....but rest assured....i wouldnt go easy on you either:wink: ..perhaps next trip.....we can dance

·
Registered
899 Posts
onebowtie said:
sorry you cant make it....but rest assured....i wouldnt go easy on you either:wink: ..perhaps next trip.....we can dance
Thats ok, I'll be easy on ya too since ya have a "bowtie", Padiwan. :wink:

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
CMR said:
Thats ok, I'll be easy on ya too since ya have a "bowtie", Padiwan. :wink:
my force will be strong.......

1 - 20 of 35 Posts