Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...the last piece of the puzzle was adding a X-Ring offset bar and a Sims Mini S-Coil. All in all my EQ is now in that magical "neutral balance" range.

As many of you Bowtech owners know....the riser/limb design will affect the balance point of your bows = typically "top heavy".

Some like it...some don't realize it. I suppose I am old school in that I like a bow that balance not only left to right but also up and down.

Finally, I changed out the Tru Glo Fibers that came stock with my Viper Predator Pro Sight. I ended up with (4) 10.5" long Green 0.010" Fitz Fibers. I dispatched with the semi-translucent Viper tube and utilized the Fitz clear surgical tubing.

I checked it outside at dusk in the woods = A lot brighter!!

Anyways.........won't belong....all system's go.

Huston......the deer are gonna have a PROBLEM!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Holy Dampeners! Super sweet rig, good luck this year. Hey are all those deer heads in the background of your pics belong to you?

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Ut oh. That bow might end up being the flagship bow for TBP. :hail:

Now, how about a picture of all those whitetail you got on the wall. :hail:

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what....this picture?

My wife "made" me move them out of the living room. My Trophy Room is a 10' x 12' DEN..........I have room for maybe 6 more shoulder mounts. I suppose I could take some of the pictures down and free up some more wall space.

:darkbeer: :darkbeer:

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
BowtechArch said:
what....this picture?

My wife "made" me move them out of the living room. My Trophy Room is a 10' x 12' DEN..........I have room for maybe 6 more shoulder mounts. I suppose I could take some of the pictures down and free up some more wall space.

:darkbeer: :darkbeer:
If you were a woman I'd marry you -- sight unseen. :kiss:

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OH NO you guys are going to get him started...lol

Hey man.........you gettin' your Slicks?

See you Sunday for another round of flight testing out of the treestand!!

Yeah....I think I got it all wrong....living in a small house...spending all of my money on hunting and hunting paraphanelia....

Sorry Epinepherine....my wife thinks I should marry a deer....LOL

:darkbeer: :darkbeer: :darkbeer:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts