Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday & Sunday March 12, 13
ASA Qualifier - Shotgun starts Saturday at 9 am & 1 pm, Sunday 11 am. 20 Mckenzie Targets. ASA rules
Club Shoot - 8-3 registration both days. 20 Mckenzie Targets. Club rules
More details at OklahomaASA.com and okcgunclub.org/archery

Door Prize drawings for Hog hunt donated by Chain Ranch, Hooeyman Saw and a couple TAP archery programs.

74,554 Posts
Weather good Im going to try and get a few of us to come shoot it.

Gas at $3.68 a gallon rough. Always like to shoot a range I never shot.

DB

74,554 Posts
Club shoot question. Will we be able to shoot both ranges. Will there be two ranges with Mckensies?
DB

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sponsor Support

Oklahoma Archery has donated a new target, 2 mids and 3 cores!!
Heartland Outdoors is sending an employee on a long-haul run to retrieve a whole new practice range prior to our shoot!!!
King's Pest Control has checked the range for ticks - NONE (yet...)
Chain Ranch for donating a Hog hunt and TAP for donating Archery programs!
To quote a famous Oklahoma TV show "Is this a great state or what?!" Please support these businesses and if you are from out of town, stop by and say thanks or at least support your local stores who support your local ranges.

74,554 Posts
Ill be there and trying to gathering several more. Shoot a new range I have never shot and get to see two ranges of mckensies targets will make it worth the extra drive and gas money. Good way to get ready for Texas. Weather looking sweet. Tried of this dang cold weather.
DB

74,554 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pre-Register Online

Two Beta tests are available at www.okcgunclub.org/archery/testing/ The PDF form seems to be working as well as the google form. However, I probably will not have time to link the google data to the required forms. If you don't want to fill out the entry form at the shoot, you can fill it in and print it at home or email it to us by tomorrow night via the submit button and follow on dialogue instructions. I will try to pre-print score cards, but no promises.

74,554 Posts
Awesome range folks. One of the best ranges I have shot in a long time. Targets are fantastic. Very well ran and organized shoot.
Many of us shot 40 targets today and loved both ranges.
DB

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.