Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is going to seem weird to some But I would Like to see All the Big 4 ( Hoyt, Bowtech, Mat, and Martin) come out with a dule cam 38 ata 7.5 bh bow with draw stops that hit the limbs and at least 2.5 inches of DL ajustment.Martin is the closest to this but not spot on.I think 90% of the people on here know how to tune a bow and with the aftermarket strings made now I think it would be a set it and forget it on a 2 cammer anymore.Not to mention some of the major string bends on some of these 1 and 1.5 cams that eat the serving like it was a mater sammich!:rolleyes:

Just think about it ..... no more talk of cam lean ahhhhh that would be the life!

I would really like to see a Ovation/Ultratec/Constution with big ol dinnerplates on the ends!

After seeing the lean on my hoyts and the lean on the BT and matt bows at the shop its just really buggin me because what ever you do you cant really fix it.They really arnt bad but its still buggy as %$!!:mad:

Just venting some but I have a Slayr comeing this week so it should fix my itch for a while.

Oh and decent strings and a martin girl with every bow :wink:

EDIT----- My wife says NO martin Girl!

·
Registered
8,134 Posts
OTTO said:
Oh and decent strings and a martin girl with every bow :wink:
I'd settle for a decent Martin girl in gstrings.

The gstrings can be crappy quality for all I care. :D

·
300 or bust
13,140 Posts
bigrackHack said:
I'd settle for a decent Martin girl in gstrings.

The gstrings can be crappy quality for all I care. :D
I second that :D

·
NC ASA Director
35,987 Posts
please post pics of the Martin Girls. :wink:

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Otto ,
Man did you hit the nail on the head. It seems that the advertising has brainwashed most of the consumers into thinking that "this" is the next big thing, truth is if we had great strings from the start most of this "stuff" wouldn't even be here. I for one am ready for a change. I need to build a conguest with nitro X and call it a day!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Oh, and why do you need Bowtech, Hoyt, Mathews or Martin to make a 38" ATA bow, with dual cams and a lot of brace height. Just go pick up a
Merlin XT. Everything you want and more!!:wink:

·
Banned
8,373 Posts
X-ecutioner said:
Oh, and why do you need Bowtech, Hoyt, Mathews or Martin to make a 38" ATA bow, with dual cams and a lot of brace height. Just go pick up a
Merlin XT. Everything you want and more!!:wink:
Cause we invented the shoot through system!

·
Registered
71 Posts
LOL! Ok Ok. Just giving my brand a little bump. All of those bows shoot good, always have, always will. But I'll still stay with my Merlin!:smile:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts