Archery Talk Forum banner

OK....who is buying a new bow in 2009?

2753 Views 90 Replies 84 Participants Last post by  iceman36
I personaly dont know yet. I am totally happy with what I have. I am looking to buy a 2007 Tribute.

Beyond that...I am waiting to actually "shoot" some of the 2009's....that is, if they actually can get them on time.....:wink:
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

· Registered
2,197 Posts
I will buy a new one. still waiting 4 the Hoyt and PSE Lineup 09

· Registered
12,599 Posts
Nope. New bows are too expensive and my old ones still shoot better then me.

· Registered
895 Posts
to many bows

I want to get the 09 x force but depends on what others come out with but one thing is for sure I will keep buying new bows used bows oh thats right just got another one last night of AT .I better start making room for the new ones and getting some accessories for them got to go and start cruising the classifieds

· Registered
25,353 Posts
going to get a marquis or a firecat. or switch it up and get a martin savanah longbow.

· Registered
604 Posts
Elite GT500 with cuda cams. when bowtech discontinued the equilizer the choice was easy.

· have bow-will travel
3,997 Posts
Already have a "crackerized" Elite Z on order. Black riser/camo limbs with flo green and brown strings. I will be waiting a while though. I am a lefty :sad:

· Registered
6,430 Posts
Dude,,. if you the Tribute,, you have to shoot the new 2009 Elite Z28... Specs are about the same except the Z28 is faster, easier to draw and quieter then the Tribute.,,, It also comes with Barnsdale limbs and a smoking nice Camo in either AP or G1.... This bows going to be Elite's Number #1 seller for 2009 for sure...Here's a picture of my 2009 AT Z28 all rigged out and ready to hunt!

· Registered
1,621 Posts
I wont get rid of my 2006 Tibute it does just fine every thing I need it to. I would like to get rid of my 06 liberty and maybe pick up a 09 model.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.