Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
now if i coud get the cam and limes pokets done blue on my SIII PL that will be so cool

runawaysXs;)

·
Registered
148 Posts
I bought my son the flame scope for his Ultratech and he loves it. Great scope and looks good!

·
74,535 Posts
Not sure what to think!

Maybe you should send me one of those scopes to try out and review. 2X small diamenter would be good.

Good looking items for sure.

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
That's what I'm talkin' about!! Nice scopes - great now there's something else I want:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
I assume the sweet looking scopes will be the same price as the silver or black ones right?
Okay, I'll tell ya what I'll do, you send me a Blueberry and a Blackcherry and I'll "test" them out for you. I'll even send my black and silver ones back to you as "collateral":D, although I can't promise you that you'll get them back anytime soon:):p

Again - great job

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Love the violet scope in a 6x in left hand for indoor spots - would be excellent with my new Super Nova coming from Merlin......

Loved my old extreme scope in violet a lot......maybe we can work something out........give me a write!

Scoobs

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All these samples! I don't know!:p I'll think about it... Sorry, it costs an extra $10, but hey...
Oh, and cooby, if you liked your old extreme, youll love this one!

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
ANODIZING

extreme_archery said:
They don't match half bad!
JUST WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE YOU GOT THE ANODIZING DONE WE ARE A NEW BOW COMPANY LOOKING FOR A GOOD ANODIZER FOR SOME TARGET BOWS

NEWBERRY BOWS
END OF STORY!

·
Registered
2 Posts
THREE A CHARM

I have three of the snipers if your looking for a great sight with power lens and lited pin combo set up then this the sight for you have a good one or two later Jim

1 - 20 of 21 Posts