Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering about the quality and construction of this platform. I currently have a Double X Multivision and love it. I'm very intersted in the two titanium models that came out this year. I was wondering about this carbon platform. Is it strong, well made, durable, quiet. What are your over all opinions of it? I know they have offered it on climbers in the past, and on some of their hang on stands. Any input would be appreciated.

Bo

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I've been using one of the Ol man carbon platform climbers for 3-4 years now. I really like it becuase it is super lightweight. I weigh 190# and feel completely safe in it. Once its positioned it is quiet.

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it loud while you are climbing?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
When climbing a rough bark tree the wedges can make a little noise as they dig in to it, but most stands do on a rough bark tree. I have climbed trees in sight of feeding or bedded deer without spooking them.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've also used the carbon platform for 3-4 years with my Grand Vision(I 'm 240 lbs.) and love it .
You do have to be careful if the initial angle is too steep and you have wet soles on your rubber boots Then it is slicker than owl sh**. That is the only drawback I've found.

·
Registered
180 Posts
i bought the grand vision air elite in feb at a show for 100 dollars looked like a good deal have just one question does the bottom wiggle just a little? i havent had time to climb with it much due to surgery the blades on the bottom angle out more than the top blades is that normal on ya'lls ol mans

1 - 8 of 8 Posts