Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
this is my first post to archerytalk. hello everyone. i have an old self bow that i bought at a flea market. it is wood. with a small wood riser.it looks to be a kids bow.the label is partially gone and i can only make out parts of it. it looks like the co. was in little rock,ar. it has what looks to be an archer at full draw and the words 'fine archery tackle' above the little rock. the few letters of the co's. name are of an english looking script. the first letter is only partial. it looks as if it were a letter with straight sides( D,F,H,K,L,M,N,B,P,etc.)but the last letters are ks?y.any help with this would be greatly appreciated. thanks, steve d.

Registered
Only a guess... I have a Bow with an archer at full draw and it was made by Robin Hood Archery. The model I have is the Black Hunter. Do a google search on Robin Hood archery and see what you come up with. Hope that helps

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the lead. i tried google and only found the recent sale of a catalog on ebay from robin hood archery co. thanks, steve d.

Registered
sd, FL -

Robinhood Archery was in Montclair NJ and went belly up decades ago. Last catalogue I have was from 76, but IIRC they were around through the early 80's. The only logo is of the upper torso of a Robinhood type (head, arms and bow/arrow). If it is a RH is may be an earlier vintage.

Posting a picture might help.

Viper1 out.

Registered
My black hunter has the entire archer standing in full draw in red, on the lower limb..... But, I could be mistaken on the Id of my bow. I will have to further research it.. Thanks

Registered
sdziedziak said:
thanks for the lead. i tried google and only found the recent sale of a catalog on ebay from robin hood archery co. thanks, steve d.
Viper, I found the catolog mentioned above in the "completed auctions" Robin hood bow catolog on Ebay. It appears to have the same head to toe Robin hood at full draw ,that I have on my bow. Its to bad that infomation is so hard to come by on some of these companys. I have a few bows that I can't find any information on. But... Looking is half the fun.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts