Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got this old Jennings "Lightning" and know nothing about it. How old? Value? If anyone knows anything about them Id be happy to learn.

thanks

Bow and arrow Bow Compound bow Archery Bumper Knife Auto part Auto part Batting glove Material property Vehicle

·
Registered
742 Posts
I still have mine. The first bow I ever owned. I would say circa 1979 or 80. Cost me $90 or so new. Bought from the old bowhunters warehouse. Still have it set up to blowfish. Don't have much more info than that.

·
Registered
52,072 Posts
Not worth anything-----maybe $35 or less for someone looking for a cheap bowfishing bow.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
1979 lightning bought from arrow dynamics in fort collins colorado. my first compound bow also. carp slayer!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've got the exact bow. Year is '84 I believe and was my first compound. I still have it and shoot it - works well after all these years! Used it as the "gateway" bow to get my gf into archery. Even with her new, state of the art bow, she still likes shooting the old Jennings more than anything else. I you are interested in parting with it, I'll definitely take it off your hands.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts