Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for pictures of your worn out and shot up Rinehart targets. Please take a close up of the most abused area on the target. This is just for my own information gathering on the target's longevity possibilities. And Lets not talk about anything other than the targets wearability here. Ken

D

·
0 Posts
I bow 2...

...as opposed to what??...

...any target, any manufacturer, any person can come up with some gruesome photo's I bet:D ...

...might better add pictures of "all makers" and number of shots to your question to get some REAL longevity results...

...we don't yet have a digital...but I can relay this...

...indoor 3D league 2 years ago...started with 9-10 BRAND NEW MC's and 1 "used" RINE(got it off an asa pro-am range "after" the shoot)...halfway thru the league we had to "turn" the MC's because the rings were missing(or at least unscorable)...never did turn the RINE...

...got some RINE's at home heere we have been shooting for 3 years that are STILL scoreable...sold or pitched the other brands...

...by the time they wear out, maybe I'll have a digital and can post some pic's:cool: ...

...looking to "gather personal information"...find a couple of similar targets from the different Manufacturer's and start punching holes in them things yourself...or get your buds together and do it!!...thats the best way to determine longevity...HEAD TO HEAD...IMHO:) ...

>>>---DD--->;)

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not exactly!

"DD" I'm just looking for the actual pics of what a "shot out" Rinehart looks like! I' am doing "My Own" testing right now. (Well not "Right" now!):p Ken

1 - 3 of 3 Posts