Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think this scar may have been caused by an arrow? Would it have had to be shot almost straight down?

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
coulda been. but i'd say the barb wire in the bottom pics or a gouge in a fight is more than likely the culprit

·
Get out and shoot!
3,798 Posts
That's my brand....I have dibbs on him!

Looks like he did it to himself somehow to me.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Looks like remnants of the neighborhood bucks playing a mean practical joke on this guy. Using special photo enhancement, I think you can see what I am talking about

Attachments

·
Banned
3,965 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Looks like remnants of the neighborhood bucks playing a mean practical joke on this guy. Using special photo enhancement, I think you can see what I am talking about
"Shoot Here" is exactly the first thing that came to my mind when I first saw the pic. Funny stuff.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The bottom photo is the same deer just two weeks earlier so in the top photo he's out of velvet. I have a little better photo of the scar but you cant see the head very well.

If its genetics I should let him walk and spread his genes so that all deer get an aimpoint. lol

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

The other deer are smart but only smart enough to draw pictures, they dont spell yet. But if if people keep educating them it will come soon.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
impossible to know

1 - 9 of 9 Posts