Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A local hardware store closed down their shop a few, maybe five years ago, and they have a box full of mods pretty cheap - I think. Mostly Bowtech, & HCA, with some others mixed in. Are they worth anything to anybody here? This might be wrong forum if so, sorry- newbie. Just wondering if anyone had some quick input for me??

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Possibly........... they are not going to be worth a lot but....... A lot of folks on here have older bows.
Post'em up what do you have to lose.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not looking to make a pile$$. I can get them for around $2 to $3 each. Just wondered if there was any interest/need.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
You need to post up what you have with some prices and if you can pictures.

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
I'm not positive on this, but if they closed down 5 years ago, they aren't bowtech mods as they only came out with these in 06(I THINK??)

·
Registered
13,494 Posts
I'm not positive on this, but if they closed down 5 years ago, they aren't bowtech mods as they only came out with these in 06(I THINK??)
wrong,.......i know for sure they were used in 04 & ...05 is the only year with solids...

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
wrong,.......i know for sure they were used in 04 & ...05 is the only year with solids...
:noidea:

My 05 Black knight has mods to change the draw lenght. Are there different types of mods?

jwargo, yeah, list the mods on here. Some one might need them.

Did you see any limbs for a 04 Extreme VFT?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts