Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Resident Philosopher
11,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The draw adjustment screws fell out of the top cam on my ProElite
appearantly they have been a bit loose for awhile cause there are no threads left in the holes !!!
BUT....all is not lost !!
pulled my Switchback LD off the wall...backed off the 70# weight to about 60# and dialed it in to shoot the 30X lincoln logs and flipped the Sureloc,long Doinker,and the downbars onto it and started balancing.

I was hesitant about shooting a short ATA bow for spots ....but this thing shoots SWEEEEEETT.

first round out before tweaking and tuning was a 52X !!!

This may work out and if it does I may be switching from team Hoyt to the "darkside"

· Registered
5,070 Posts
The draw adjustment screws fell out of the top cam on my ProElite
appearantly they have been a bit loose for awhile cause there are no threads left in the holes !!!
BUT....all is not lost !!
pulled my Switchback LD off the wall...backed off the 70# weight to about 60# and dialed it in to shoot the 30X lincoln logs and flipped the Sureloc,long Doinker,and the downbars onto it and started balancing.

I was hesitant about shooting a short ATA bow for spots ....but this thing shoots SWEEEEEETT.

first round out before tweaking and tuning was a 52X !!!

This may work out and if it does I may be switching from team Hoyt to the "darkside"
Gives an all new meaning to "SWITCH HITTER"....:wink:

Good Luck at Nationals.....

· Resident Philosopher
11,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx Miss Lucky !!
I guess if an LD is good enough for Gillingham in Vegas it good enough for a non-comp like me:p

· Resident Philosopher
11,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Decided this setup WILL work
shot a 55x at league last nite
Off to Louisville tomorrow morning !!
looks kinda funny with the down bars below the lower cam though
no propod required !!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.