Archery Talk Forum banner

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7515 194
Buffalo bills just signed Owens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the heck??????????????????????????
1 - 20 of 195 Posts

· Registered
3,527 Posts
I nearly feel over reading that I would have said raiders.Well thats where most washed up problems go at the end of the time in the NFL.Good luck with him you will prolly scare him since you can shoot a bow.Never liked him great reciever just way to much mouth wish some team owners would just not sign headcases.Just think of it this way you could have gotten Pacman he just got into a fight on the reality show he is on a apple does not fall far from a tree.

· Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:(

I'm dying right now..........
I'm not going to be able to sleep at all.....

THIS should be a VERY interesting year for us......

· StringMakerExtraordinaire
2,225 Posts
When did this turn into a football forum ???

· Registered
3,527 Posts
I'm dying right now..........
I'm not going to be able to sleep at all.....

THIS should be a VERY interesting year for us......
i would say your right real intersting.I can not imagine the whining that will be happening in Buffalo this year.Will be real good during Dec when snow and high winds and chilling temp are there...LMAO. I can only imagine what Jim Kelly is thinking right now

· has been that never was
14,362 Posts
Lynch pleas to a gun charge...
Owens becomes a Bill....

Did Jerry Jones buy a different team? :eek:

Sorry to hear about your (and the other Bills fans) bad luck.. I was really hoping TO would have a hard time finding someone to accept his baggage.

· Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
exactly!!!!

Owens becomes a Bill....

Sorry to hear about your (and the other Bills fans) bad luck.. I was really hoping TO would have a hard time finding someone to accept his baggage.
what timing right? GOOD NIGHT!!!!! we will be all over the ESPN everyday!!!!

· Registered
2,459 Posts
Its only one year, and at 6.5 million, its all gaurenteed, Pairing him with lee evans could be a great move, provided he keeps his mouth shut

this is most likely just a stop gap move, do you honestly see TO playing buffallo more than 1 year??

· Registered
1,198 Posts
Nnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooo

After being a fan with season tickets for the Kelly years, I'll now have to be a Miami fan. What was Ralph thinking? at his age he must have lost his mind.

· Registered
3,527 Posts
Owens becomes a Bill....

Baggage he has a moving truck for his baggage.Could have been pacman though Ownens is the lesser of 2 evils.IMO

· Registered
16,391 Posts
Hello members, Laura is a sponsor of AT, thus a Buffalo Jill's Chearleader...Sponsors are allowed to post in numours sections of AT....AS THEY PAY FOR IT!!!

Jumpy,
AT Administrator

· Registered
2,005 Posts
People can say what they want to about TO, but the bottom line is he wants to win... I am a Bears fan and I wish they would have signed him..Good luck this year.

· Registered
3,527 Posts
poor "cute boy" Trent.........I'd like to have seen that boys face when he heard the news.......

only thing with Trent is whats TO gonna say about him when TO leaves.Well Buffalo still has the BEST looking Cheerleaders in football anyway :darkbeer:

1 - 20 of 195 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.