Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has any body got their material from bingham products, thinking about trying them after looking through their website. is there any other bow building sites out there?

·
Registered
8 Posts
what type of bow are you planning to build?Binghams is good I have bought materials from them but only for my first bow.I usually buy my material from others now.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Bow builds

You should think of old mastercrafters of waukegan, il. They are in the traditional magazines and you can find their number their. The guy who owns the company is john and he can help you with just about anything from forms to all supplies for you bow build. John is very knowledgeable and he has many contracts with bear archery, black widow and numerous others out there. I have all my limbs done by him, hitmancustoms (dave heniff). He has the best limb tapers out there. I haven't seen or heard of anyone else that is better. Black widow uses him for all there bows and that says something. If you need any help on your build please email me at [email protected].
Thanks,
dave

·
Registered
13 Posts
poorfolkbows dot com
(can't post a link yet since my post count isnt high enough:rolleyes:)

this site has a lot of useful info for getting started. There are buld-a-longs for a few different types of bows...actually the instructions i followed for my first. there are TONS of discussion forums just like this one that are geared a bit more toward building out there on the web...a quick google search should point you in the right direction.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts